Do you know that Instagram is the app scrolled by most people before going to sleep? From beginning to end, Instagram offers different videos to audiences beyond imagination. However, people can view reels videos without scrolling on the explore page. Well! The Explore page on Instagram shows videos according to your interest. However, some will get bored at some point of time. So, they search for how to reset Instagram explore page to view new videos and images.
What Is An Instagram Explore Page?
The explore page on Instagram provides the most relevant content to your interest or searches. Are you wondering how Instagram algorithm captures your interest and displays the videos you like the most? The algorithm gains the videos you like, view, and share with other accounts and provides relevant new content. Moreover, you can enjoy viewing more videos relevant to your interest and find the trending ideas.
How To Reset Instagram Explore Page?
There are two ways to beat the algorithm and get to the Instagram explore page. One is to reset the entire search history, and the other is to avoid posts of specific content.
Here is a brief guide explaining the steps to know the ways to reset your explore page and enjoy the new content.
How To Reset Instagram Explore Page On Specific Post?
Some users will not look to reset the whole explore page. In that case, you can remove only the specific post from the explore page by following the below steps:
- Log in to your Instagram account on your phone.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the magnifying glass, which takes you to the explore page.
- Then, choose the post you want to remove from your explore page.
- Click on the three dots available at the top-right corner of the post.
- From the displaying options, choose the ‘Not Interested’ option.
- Instagram now hides a particular post but displays a few relevant posts.
To avoid it completely, repeat the process whenever you see a particular post on the explore page.
How To Reset Instagram Explore Page Entirely?
If you want to reset the entire Instagram explore page, then get on to the steps below to do it successfully. Both android and iPhone users can use the following points to reset their explore page entirely.
- Open up your Instagram account on your phone (Android and iPhone).
- Go to your profile on the bottom screen.
- Then, click the three lines in the upper right corner.
- With the available options, choose the Settings option.
- Then, select the Security option.
- Under the Security option, select the Data and History option.
- Finally, click on the Search results, where all your recent searches appear.
- Select the Clear All option on the top.
- A pop-up message displays with the Clear All option.
- Click on Clear All to delete your entire searches.
With the above steps, your search history will be deleted, and the explore page will get reset. This is the exact solution on resetting Instagram explore page. Therefore the explore page enhances the excellent user experience by revealing eye-catching content on Instagram reels. Are you the one looking forwards to display your reels videos on the explore page? If yes, you need to start off with getting a few reels likes in order to raise engagement rate and popularity.
prepare the most attractive reels with interesting concepts on Instagram to gain more audience attention by getting on to the explore page.
Alternative Way To Know How To Reset Instagram Explore Page?
Are you the one who has updated your Instagram account recently? Then the Search History option on the setting tab will not be available. No worries! There is an alternative way to reset the Instagram Explore page on both Android and iPhones.
- Open your Instagram application and move on to the explore page.
- Click the Search bar on the explore page.
- Choose the See All option on the top right corner, where you will view your complete search history.
- Remove those searches by clicking the X mark at the end of their name.
- You can also click the Clear All option to delete the entire history at once.
Instagram is a wider platform with endless videos and images from different users. The algorithm shows you different videos according to your interest. If you are getting bored, follow the above guide to reset Instagram explore page and clear your search history. The above guide provides a solution for resetting the Instagram explore page on Android and iPhones.